ค้นหา
ดู: 29|ตอบกลับ: 0

Providing personalized help can

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

เครดิต
I hope that we all develop more kindness and self-compassion in order to increase our resistance and thus live fully and in harmony with ourselves. All facets of your personality are welcome here. »What do you think are the biggest challenges facing women working in tech today? Anna: “For me, the biggest challenge is having enough confidence in my unique skills, experiences and personality traits to be able to leverage them in my work and in the way I help my colleagues. I often questioned myself by comparing myself to other people's levels of knowledge or experience and sometimes felt inferior and incapable.

Over the years, I have understood that there is absolutely no need to compare Bahrain WhatsApp Number yourself to others. Being inspired by another person is a good thing, but I firmly believe that it is important to honor our uniqueness and find within ourselves the strengths that allow us to participate in our work and our communities. »What does this year’s theme, “Celebrating Equity” mean to you? Anna: “I love this theme. To me it means learning from each other, discovering our individual needs and how we can help each other. We are all different, and everyone has their own role and mission.

Providing personalized help can be a real game-changer and allows each individual to flourish, both personally and professionally. »Whitney Watts Whitney Watts Whitney joined Zendesk in 2019 and is currently the Global Director of Marketing Campaigns. She lives in Brooklyn, New York. Whitney has over 20 years of experience in the technology industry and previously worked at Salesforce. Whitney is passionate about launching impactful campaigns and programs on a global scale, and engaging with the Zendesk employee community, Mosaic, which supports employees of color and minorities.

ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|HondaCityClub

GMT+7, 2024-5-3 00:29 , Processed in 0.029623 second(s), 18 queries .