ค้นหา
ดู: 48|ตอบกลับ: 0

If you have services that other companies

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

เครดิต
I want to take some time to rest (me time) after dropping my child off at nursery school and before heading off to work. I don't want to make lunch if possible because it's just for me. Therefore, I often eat cup ramen. For dinner, she sometimes eats her children's leftovers out of a ``mottainai'' spirit, and lately she has been concerned about her weight. By clarifying the target in this way, blogs and SNS can deliver content tailored to the target. When targeting advertisements, by setting specific demographics, you can reduce unnecessary distribution (costs) . When it comes to advertising creative (text, images, etc.), you can appeal to your target audience with phrases such as ``A must-see for housewives on a diet!'' and ``Eat a healthy diet even when eating alone .'' Accurately convey your company's strengths Even if you want to get users interested, you won't get any results if you distribute ordinary content and advertisements. In particular, comparison users have already seen products from competitors.

If so, you need to accurately communicate your company's strengths that your list of phone numbers competitors don't have. To use the previous example, there are many companies that sell low-calorie frozen foods that claim to be delicious.  don't offer, such as ``the menu changes every month,'' ``you can search for menus by calorie,'' or ``you don't have to choose a menu if you choose an omakase course,'' it would be better to promote those services in the eyes of users. Stay. Run the PDCA cycle Just because you tried something once and didn't see any results, don't give up right away. Improvements may lead to better results. In order to make improvements, we need to go through the PDCA cycle. PDCA cycle Plan: Selection of customer attraction methods, target selection, etc. Do (execution) Creating and distributing (posting) content, distributing advertisements, etc.

Check: Analysis using “access analysis” to see if there were any results Action (Improvement) Devise measures to improve results In the PDCA cycle, quantitative KPIs (evaluation indicators) are established. By setting KPIs, you can determine whether you are making the right progress toward achieving your goals. KPIs for brand sites for recognition purposes (Example) Number of site accesses, number of searches, number of followers and posts on SNS, number of e-mail newsletters and LINE registrations, etc. KPIs for service sites and EC sites aimed at acquiring conversions (Example) Number of requests for materials, form (cart) abandonment rate, conversion rate, cost per customer acquisition (CPA), etc. Related article Basic knowledge of access analysis [Beginner] What is access analysis? Basic knowledge needed to improve your homepage summary In this article, we introduced typical homepage methods to attract customers and tips for increasing results.

ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|HondaCityClub

GMT+7, 2024-5-17 15:15 , Processed in 0.027067 second(s), 18 queries .