Image Hosted by CompGamer Image Host      Image Hosted by CompGamer Image Host
กลับไปยังรายบอร์ด โพสต์ใหม่

Scientists sequence the most complete human genome

A team of nearly 100 scientists in the Telomere-to-Telomere (T2T) Consortium has successfully sequenced the most complete human genome. If you're thinking, "Wait, didn't scientists produce complete human genome sequences nearly two decades ago?" Then you're not wrong.

That all members want the ทดลองเล่นสล็อต  highest speed, save time, easy to play, get real money, deposit and withdraw with an automatic system, fast, just a fraction of a second. Does not interrupt your play promote agility flowing throughout the transaction and make the most profit from playing slots xo

The Human Genome Project completed sequencing 92 percent of the human genome in 2003, but existing techniques at the time made the remaining 8 percent inaccessible until last year. So 200 million DNA bases still. It's been a mystery for the longest time.

In a series of articles published in Science, the T2T Consortium reports how nearly all but five missing points can be filled, down to 10 million chromosomes, and that the Y chromosome is only vaguely understood.

After the document is published The group's scientists have revealed on Twitter that they have found the correct assembly for the Y chromosome, and they will publish a new paper with the latest results.
Install by khemtat-l[at]hotmail.com

Image Hosted by CompGamer Image Host Image Hosted by CompGamer Image Host